sonnerie polyphonique FUNK & SOUL HEAVEN: H*A*P*P*Y --- E*A*S*T*E*R

FUNK & SOUL HEAVEN

MAYBE with some help I can keep this BLOG alive??? A couple of Month ago I gave up and had planned to retire this blog but my LOVE for the Music is much much bigger! So as of now I post what I want and when I want..... If you have a request or search for something then send me a email and I may or may not can help you. KEEP THA FUNK ALIVE IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE THEN SEND ME THE FILE AND I WILL POST IT --- FUNK ONLY PLEASE ----- MY EMAIL? qsbird@gmail.com

Sonntag, April 08, 2007

H*A*P*P*Y --- E*A*S*T*E*R


Myspace Glitters


WE (raymun and I) wish all of you a HAPPY EASTER!!!

Here a small Easter Surprise

from raymun!!!

01. Hi-Five - We Came To Play
02. Aaron Broomfield - I'm Gonna Miss Ya
03. Peggy Blue - I Got Love
04. Plush - Coast To Coast
05. Young & Company - Is It Good To You
06. Elusion - Lay Back In The Groove
07. Arthur Adams - Stay With Me Tonight
08. September - The Lover In Me
09. Tommorrow's Edition - U Turn Me On
10. Eloise Whitaker - Don't Turn Your Back On Love
11. Roberta Flack - Back Together Again

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

gee qsbird I sure would love to have a friend like that...... thx raymun!!! NICE COMP

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Happy Easter 2 QsBird & Raymun, Thanks 4 the Surprise....Jack Flash

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Where would we be without you 2????

Thanks for keeping the Music ALIVE

9:50 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter