sonnerie polyphonique FUNK & SOUL HEAVEN: R.I.P (another addition to the heavenly choir)

FUNK & SOUL HEAVEN

MAYBE with some help I can keep this BLOG alive??? A couple of Month ago I gave up and had planned to retire this blog but my LOVE for the Music is much much bigger! So as of now I post what I want and when I want..... If you have a request or search for something then send me a email and I may or may not can help you. KEEP THA FUNK ALIVE IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE THEN SEND ME THE FILE AND I WILL POST IT --- FUNK ONLY PLEASE ----- MY EMAIL? qsbird@gmail.com

Sonntag, März 25, 2007

R.I.P (another addition to the heavenly choir)

b. Luther Thomas Ingram, 30th November 1937, Jackson, Tennessee, U.S.A.

d. 19th March 2007, St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.A.

Luther Thomas Ingram has died, after years of kidney troubles and ill health, in St. Louis, Missouri, at the age of 69.

MAY HE R.I.P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter