sonnerie polyphonique FUNK & SOUL HEAVEN: MAZE aka Philadelphia in the HOUSE!!!!!!

FUNK & SOUL HEAVEN

MAYBE with some help I can keep this BLOG alive??? A couple of Month ago I gave up and had planned to retire this blog but my LOVE for the Music is much much bigger! So as of now I post what I want and when I want..... If you have a request or search for something then send me a email and I may or may not can help you. KEEP THA FUNK ALIVE IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE THEN SEND ME THE FILE AND I WILL POST IT --- FUNK ONLY PLEASE ----- MY EMAIL? qsbird@gmail.com

Sonntag, April 01, 2007

MAZE aka Philadelphia in the HOUSE!!!!!!

THX RADIOMASTER 4 UR HELP

~*~ 1993 ~*~

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

I'm following your blog for quite a while now and was looking forward to this Maze discography. I didn't dare to hope to find all ten albums - and I really was amazed when I found out you did upload the vinyl version of Live in New Orleans. Because I did buy the abridged CD version some time ago (without knowing that it was abridged - having recorded the original double vinyl on cassette a long long time ago).

Now this is my chance to give something back for all this wonderful soul music! This is the CD version missing the live tracks 01 - You and 04 - Happy Feelin's – but adding the four studio tracks at the end.

http://rapidshare.com/files/24033723/mffblino.zip

Enjoy ... and keep up the good work!

(Maybe someone even got the 2 CD version of Live In Los Angeles ...)

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Danke für die super guten maze alben.
Das ist ja mal eine gruppe die ich sehr gerne höre.
Schön das es jemanden wie dich gibt der sich solche mühe macht!!!
Ich bleibe am ball.

guss pascaldi

4:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Thanks For The Comments..
As I Love Maze Worked With Them
Many Years Ago In The Uk Back In The 80,s...

Very Best Regards To All
Music Lovers..
RadioMaster

4:15 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter