sonnerie polyphonique FUNK & SOUL HEAVEN: Interpretations - The Music of Earth Wind & Fire

FUNK & SOUL HEAVEN

MAYBE with some help I can keep this BLOG alive??? A couple of Month ago I gave up and had planned to retire this blog but my LOVE for the Music is much much bigger! So as of now I post what I want and when I want..... If you have a request or search for something then send me a email and I may or may not can help you. KEEP THA FUNK ALIVE IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE THEN SEND ME THE FILE AND I WILL POST IT --- FUNK ONLY PLEASE ----- MY EMAIL? qsbird@gmail.com

Dienstag, April 03, 2007

Interpretations - The Music of Earth Wind & Fire


This is a brand new CD and the only Reason I post it, is because it is a great
Comp about the Music of Earth Wind & Fire.


SO ENJOY IT........!!!!!

PS: It is worth buying it!!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

gracias

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

gracias..................

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Thank You QS_Bird for all You do. Keep on Keeping on, cause You do what You do so well. Thank Your friends for me too. Jack Flash

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

thanks for uploading, your the greatest!

8:46 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter