sonnerie polyphonique FUNK & SOUL HEAVEN: Funkmasters

FUNK & SOUL HEAVEN

MAYBE with some help I can keep this BLOG alive??? A couple of Month ago I gave up and had planned to retire this blog but my LOVE for the Music is much much bigger! So as of now I post what I want and when I want..... If you have a request or search for something then send me a email and I may or may not can help you. KEEP THA FUNK ALIVE IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE THEN SEND ME THE FILE AND I WILL POST IT --- FUNK ONLY PLEASE ----- MY EMAIL? qsbird@gmail.com

Donnerstag, März 22, 2007

Funkmasters

FUNKMASTERS

thx djmell for that one !!!!!

DAMNNNNN oh now I remember that one!!!!
UFFF nice memories came up with this one
hahahahahahahahahaha

THX DJMELL :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Hola.

I don't know where else to reach you so I'm leaving my message here. My apologies that is has nothing to do with this album (which is fantastic, btw).

I'm having no luck finding a copy of "Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now" by Tower Of Power. If you happen to have a copy of it, I sure would appreciate a listen. Thanks again.

Samuel Lawson

1:47 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter