sonnerie polyphonique FUNK & SOUL HEAVEN: Rettet das Vinyl Vol. 23 - The Story Continues

FUNK & SOUL HEAVEN

MAYBE with some help I can keep this BLOG alive??? A couple of Month ago I gave up and had planned to retire this blog but my LOVE for the Music is much much bigger! So as of now I post what I want and when I want..... If you have a request or search for something then send me a email and I may or may not can help you. KEEP THA FUNK ALIVE IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE THEN SEND ME THE FILE AND I WILL POST IT --- FUNK ONLY PLEASE ----- MY EMAIL? qsbird@gmail.com

Montag, Januar 18, 2010

Rettet das Vinyl Vol. 23 - The Story Continues

Rettet das Vinyl Vol. 23

"The Story Continues"

DO NOT FORGET TO SAY THANK YOU

7 Comments:

Blogger Candyman said...

thanks for all the hard work..

1:29 PM  
Blogger Steweee said...

WINTER SADNESS!!! LOVE THIS TUNE!!!!!! THANK YOU! <333333

5:26 PM  
Blogger Schakel 49 said...

thanks a lot great update

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Cesar's said...

Thank's for everything :)

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

BlackSun(cz) say: THANK YOU !

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

thx 4 this - very very good

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Du bist der echte Gott ins Funk himmel!!! Vielen dank

3:21 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter