sonnerie polyphonique FUNK & SOUL HEAVEN: Some to dance too

FUNK & SOUL HEAVEN

MAYBE with some help I can keep this BLOG alive??? A couple of Month ago I gave up and had planned to retire this blog but my LOVE for the Music is much much bigger! So as of now I post what I want and when I want..... If you have a request or search for something then send me a email and I may or may not can help you. KEEP THA FUNK ALIVE IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE THEN SEND ME THE FILE AND I WILL POST IT --- FUNK ONLY PLEASE ----- MY EMAIL? qsbird@gmail.com

Freitag, März 27, 2009

Some to dance too



7 Comments:

Blogger Mr_White said...

I love your blog! good job

10:39 PM  
Anonymous kidstrumentals@yahoo.de said...

hey where i get this sick glow of love track ? pls tell me :)

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

echt eine tolle Mischung von Liedern :-)

Mach weiter so

4:59 PM  
Blogger Alltagsnarr said...

Soooooooooo Fääääääääääääääääääd!

Hab die Lieder fast alle live erlebt. war ne Gute Zeit....
Gruß, Christian

4:55 AM  
Blogger Alltagsnarr said...

Soooooooo Fääääääääd...
Diese Musik hat mich begleitet und geprägt. Die Meisten sahen mich immer als Exot (die waren musikalisch total verwirrt)Ich bin in der falschen Hautfarbe :-)

5:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Please learn me how to put this kind of player with playlist in my blog or website! :-)
Good selection of oldschool-dance-grooves!!! My complimnts!!!

9:37 AM  
Blogger Don said...

i've sat here listening to your playlist for a minute now. you have some very classic songs. thanks, i love this music!

4:35 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter