sonnerie polyphonique FUNK & SOUL HEAVEN: RETTET DAS VINYL (The story continues)

FUNK & SOUL HEAVEN

MAYBE with some help I can keep this BLOG alive??? A couple of Month ago I gave up and had planned to retire this blog but my LOVE for the Music is much much bigger! So as of now I post what I want and when I want..... If you have a request or search for something then send me a email and I may or may not can help you. KEEP THA FUNK ALIVE IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE THEN SEND ME THE FILE AND I WILL POST IT --- FUNK ONLY PLEASE ----- MY EMAIL? qsbird@gmail.com

Sonntag, Januar 04, 2009

RETTET DAS VINYL (The story continues)

Here is a great start into 2009
his Podcast # 8 is here

Funk & Melodic Mellow Grooves with
DJ NOBBI CommodoreFM

01. Belezamusica – Running away (12”) – 2004
02. INTRO
03. Desi – I want to be with you (12” Ext. Vers.) – 1985
04. Funk Revelation – Let’s your body move (Album Vers.) – 1996
05. Ramsey Lewis & Nancy Wilson – Closer than close (Album Vers.) – 1984
06. Randy Crawford – Keep me loving you (Album Vers.) – 1993
07. Deniece Williams – Do what you feel (Album Vers.) – 1983
08. Boz Scaggs – Jojo (Album Vers.) – 1980
09. Michael Franks – When Sly calls (Don’t touch that phone) (Special FunkyDJ Remix) – 1983
10. Paulinho Da Costa – You came into my life (Album Vers.) – 1984
11. Gloria Gaynor – Runaround love (Album Vers.) – 1982
12. Gerald Mallory – Keep on dancing (12”) – 1982
13. Chris Paul feat. David Joseph – Expansions 86 (12” Remix) – 1986
14. Isaac Hayes – Medley of Ike’s Mood / Fragile (Album Vers.) – 1995
15. Diana Ross, Marvin Gaye, Smokey Robinson & Stevie Wonder – Pops we love you (Album Disco Vers.) - 1979

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT & SAY THANK YOU

7 Comments:

Blogger flo said...

thanks for sharing this great music.

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

qsbird, i haven't visited this blog for ages! Nice to see you are still very passionate about soul/funk. Thanks for sharing this.

3:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

great music Thank you

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

this is an un-be-lie-vable good work.
i know how many time it costs to convert every tune from vinyl into mp3's. wow !!! respect !!! THANKS A LOT TO NobbiCommodoreFM & Ben and of course to you QS_Bird
may you send me the pw to finestra2@gmx.de ?

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

thank you a lot

1:06 PM  
Blogger el extremo said...

thanks

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

thanks friend

5:44 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter