sonnerie polyphonique FUNK & SOUL HEAVEN: Marvin I will truly miss you

FUNK & SOUL HEAVEN

MAYBE with some help I can keep this BLOG alive??? A couple of Month ago I gave up and had planned to retire this blog but my LOVE for the Music is much much bigger! So as of now I post what I want and when I want..... If you have a request or search for something then send me a email and I may or may not can help you. KEEP THA FUNK ALIVE IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE THEN SEND ME THE FILE AND I WILL POST IT --- FUNK ONLY PLEASE ----- MY EMAIL? qsbird@gmail.com

Montag, Februar 21, 2011

Marvin I will truly miss you

Marvin Sease, an R&B singer who worked the Southern "chitlin' circuit," has died at the age of 64.

Sease started out as a gospel performer and then transitioned to R&B. He became known in the '80s and '90s for his tours of the "chitlin' circuit," a string of theaters and clubs that hosted African-American performers. He was known for his songs' racy lyrics.

His first hit was 1986's "Ghetto Man." Listen:




6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

thanks for this nice post 111213

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

hello world

1:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

situs web Manis, aku tidak datang di blog Anda dalam pencarian saya Lanjutkan pekerjaan yang fantastis!

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

THX for sharing

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

This is excellent! How did you learn this stuff?

9:17 PM  
Blogger jamesmitges said...

He was known for his racy lyrics ... RIP Marvin Sease Spiritual Music

2:44 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter