sonnerie polyphonique FUNK & SOUL HEAVEN: HAPPY VALENTINE

FUNK & SOUL HEAVEN

MAYBE with some help I can keep this BLOG alive??? A couple of Month ago I gave up and had planned to retire this blog but my LOVE for the Music is much much bigger! So as of now I post what I want and when I want..... If you have a request or search for something then send me a email and I may or may not can help you. KEEP THA FUNK ALIVE IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE THEN SEND ME THE FILE AND I WILL POST IT --- FUNK ONLY PLEASE ----- MY EMAIL? qsbird@gmail.com

Mittwoch, Februar 13, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE




1 Comments:

Blogger TheMinx.org said...

Come say hello at the new mastersounds Funk Scene messageboard - The Minx. Love your blog. Would love to put some up on the minxbox. Come on over and say hello. We’re translatable in 10 languages too. Right on!

Funk, DJs, FUnk 45s - The Funk Scene
http://www.theminx.org

9:19 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter