sonnerie polyphonique FUNK & SOUL HEAVEN: R*E*Q*U*E*S*T Yvonne Fair

FUNK & SOUL HEAVEN

MAYBE with some help I can keep this BLOG alive??? A couple of Month ago I gave up and had planned to retire this blog but my LOVE for the Music is much much bigger! So as of now I post what I want and when I want..... If you have a request or search for something then send me a email and I may or may not can help you. KEEP THA FUNK ALIVE IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE THEN SEND ME THE FILE AND I WILL POST IT --- FUNK ONLY PLEASE ----- MY EMAIL? qsbird@gmail.com

Donnerstag, April 19, 2007

R*E*Q*U*E*S*T Yvonne Fair

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Hi QS BIRD !!
Was sehen meine entzündeten Augen,Yvonne Fair das ist ja mal wieder super.

Ich bedanke mich bei dir und neige mein Haupt...lol

Liebe Grüsse von PASCALDI(GUIDO)

12:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

cant wait to hear this, all i know by her is "Let Your Hair Down"
thx QSBrird!!!! cheers!


DrOk

8:40 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter