sonnerie polyphonique FUNK & SOUL HEAVEN: Let's Play It - Soul From A to Z - Vol. 01

FUNK & SOUL HEAVEN

MAYBE with some help I can keep this BLOG alive??? A couple of Month ago I gave up and had planned to retire this blog but my LOVE for the Music is much much bigger! So as of now I post what I want and when I want..... If you have a request or search for something then send me a email and I may or may not can help you. KEEP THA FUNK ALIVE IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE THEN SEND ME THE FILE AND I WILL POST IT --- FUNK ONLY PLEASE ----- MY EMAIL? qsbird@gmail.com

Sonntag, April 29, 2007

Let's Play It - Soul From A to Z - Vol. 01


THX RAYMUN....................

I swear without your help I would be lost!!!!

LOVE YA & THX 4 all ur help

OK FOLKS, raymun did it again!!!
Some awesome mid-tempo songs!!!!!

01. Al Wilson - Baby, I Want Your Body
02. Bloodstone - Don't Stop
03. Carl Graves - Heart Be Still
04. Darrow Fletcher - The Rising Cost Of Love
05. Eddie Holman - (Where Have You Been) All My Life
06. Fiestas - I'm Gonna Hate Myself
07. Greg Smaha - Sunshine
08. Heaven And Earth - Whole Lot Of Love
09. Independent Movement - Let's Talk It Over
10. Jerry Butler - Living My Life Just For You
11. King Floyd - Doing That No More
12. Latimore - Let's Straighten It Out
13. Michael Kirkland - Blata Blata
14. Norm West - Hey Little Girl
15. O.V.Wright - We're Still Together
16. Prince Phillip Mitchell - I'm So Happy
17. Quiet Elegance - You Got My Mind Messed Up
18. Robert Cotter - Everything I'm Living For
19. Street People - Liberated Lady
20. Tony Troutman - What's The Use
21. Ujima - I'm Not Ready
22. Vise - Baby I Love You
23. Willie Hutch - Brothers Gonna Work It Out
24. (E)Xportations - Strange Sensations
25. Younghearts - Let's Fall In Love Again
26. Z For Zafra - Tell Me Baby

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

AWESOME you did it again!!!!!!

THX raymun I love it more and more in here thx to you & qsbird

11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Thanx Raymun & QsBird for this comp....Jack Flash

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Another great compilation. Many thanks, Ray (& QsBird)!

12:24 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter