sonnerie polyphonique FUNK & SOUL HEAVEN: Jams from TheDon

FUNK & SOUL HEAVEN

MAYBE with some help I can keep this BLOG alive??? A couple of Month ago I gave up and had planned to retire this blog but my LOVE for the Music is much much bigger! So as of now I post what I want and when I want..... If you have a request or search for something then send me a email and I may or may not can help you. KEEP THA FUNK ALIVE IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE THEN SEND ME THE FILE AND I WILL POST IT --- FUNK ONLY PLEASE ----- MY EMAIL? qsbird@gmail.com

Donnerstag, Januar 25, 2007

Jams from TheDon


A dance Comp created by

TheDon------ THX

Tracklist is in the comments

2 Comments:

Blogger QS_Bird said...

Aretha Franklin - Who's Zooming Who (12' version)
At your best ( you are love)Uk flavour remix -Aaliyah
Change - The Glow Of Love (12' version)
CRAZYLOVE -JOYCE SIMS
Dream about you(E-smooth dream mix) -D'Bora
D-Train - Keep on (extended version)
Five Star - Let Me Be The One (Extended 12' mix)
I can prove it -Phil Fearon
If it is'nt love 12'' -New Edition
If it is'nt love instrumental -New Edition
Joy instrumental -Teddy Pendergrass
Loose Ends - Stay A Little While Child (Extended 12' mix)
Mai Tai - History (Ben Liebrand Mix)
Mantronix - Got To Have Your Love (12' remix)
Michael Lovesmith - Break The Ice (Extended Dance Mix)
Michael McDonald - Sweet freedom (Ben Liebrand remix)
One Way - Cutie Pie (X-Mix)
Save your love for me -Gwen Guthrie
See me (Instrumental) -Luther Vandross
Show down -Jerrie & Ollie
Warp 9 - Skips A Beat (Extended mix)
Wrap my body tight (Soul mix) -Johnny Gill
Wrap my body tight instrumental -Johnny Gill
You and me tonight dub - Aurra

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Toll, great compil
danke schon
QS

10:54 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter