sonnerie polyphonique FUNK & SOUL HEAVEN: In a Stomping Mood From A - Z Vol. 01

FUNK & SOUL HEAVEN

MAYBE with some help I can keep this BLOG alive??? A couple of Month ago I gave up and had planned to retire this blog but my LOVE for the Music is much much bigger! So as of now I post what I want and when I want..... If you have a request or search for something then send me a email and I may or may not can help you. KEEP THA FUNK ALIVE IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE THEN SEND ME THE FILE AND I WILL POST IT --- FUNK ONLY PLEASE ----- MY EMAIL? qsbird@gmail.com

Donnerstag, Januar 25, 2007

In a Stomping Mood From A - Z Vol. 01

STOMP YOUR FEET AND SHAKE UR A$$.......
Great Comp created by my Good Friend

raymun
THX BOO
Tracklist see comments and don't be shy
on saying THANKS in the comments!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger QS_Bird said...

Alton McClain & Destiny - My Destiny (12 inch).mp3
Bobby Broom - Share My Love.mp3
Cheri - No Communication.mp3
Delegation - Dance Like Fred Astaire.mp3
Euro Funk - Everybody Dancing.mp3
Freda Payne - In Motion.mp3
Grey & Hanks - Now l'm Fine.mp3
Hipnotic - Are You Lonely.mp3
Intrigue - I Like lt.MP3
Jeanette 'Lady' Day - Come Let Me Love You (12 Inch).mp3
Khemistry - Can You Feel My Love.mp3
Linda Taylor - You And Me Just Started.mp3
Mass Production - lnner City.mp3
Norman Connors - She's Gone.mp3
One Way - Shine On Me (Long Version).mp3
Phyllis St James - Ain't No Turn Back.mp3
Quincy Jones & Patti Austin - Razzamatazz.mp3
Rene & Angela - Free And Easy.mp3
Surface - When Your X Wants You Back.mp3
Tavares (LP Version) - Got To Find My Way Back To You.mp3
UK Players - You Make Me Feel.MP3
Vernon Burch - Never Can Find The Way To Say I Love You.mp3
Wyndchymes - Festival.mp3
Xavier - Love ls On The One.mp3
Yvonne Gage - Garden Of Eve.mp3
Ze-Brass - Feels So Good (club mix version).mp3

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Thank alot for the wonderful music you're sharing with us lady QS_Bird. You're good taste makes this blog a must to visit. Every piece of Album you're posted is a real treasure. Take care and keep it up!!
Hugs and kisses!!
MrSupa :D

9:07 PM  
Blogger QS_Bird said...

Mr. Supa

this comp is made by a good friend "raymun" who has a wonderful knowledge of music. So you have to thank him!!! He became my right hand in my NO OUR QUIETSTORM BLOG - check it out!!!

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Thank you Raymun & QS_Bird...
Jack Flash

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Another great compilation! Thanks to both Raymun & QS Bird. I especially love No Communication by Cheri!

11:12 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter