sonnerie polyphonique FUNK & SOUL HEAVEN: VOL. 02 Has Arrived

FUNK & SOUL HEAVEN

MAYBE with some help I can keep this BLOG alive??? A couple of Month ago I gave up and had planned to retire this blog but my LOVE for the Music is much much bigger! So as of now I post what I want and when I want..... If you have a request or search for something then send me a email and I may or may not can help you. KEEP THA FUNK ALIVE IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE THEN SEND ME THE FILE AND I WILL POST IT --- FUNK ONLY PLEASE ----- MY EMAIL? qsbird@gmail.com

Sonntag, März 04, 2007

VOL. 02 Has Arrived

raymun..... what would I do without you????

  1. Aurra - Baby Love
    Boeing - Dance To The Beat
    Carol Williams - Can't Get Away ( From Your Love )
    Dr Togo - Be Free
    Evan Rogers - Secret love
    Fonda Rae - Over Like Fat Rat
    Gayle Adams - I'm Warning You
    Hi Voltage - Let's Get Horny
    I Level - Give Me
    JR Funk - Feel Good Party Time
    Komiko - Feel Alright
    Leon Haywood - Tenderoni
    Mike & Brenda Sutton - We'll Make It
    New Jersey Connection - Love Don't Come Easy
    One On One - Gotta Thang
    Patrick Simmons - So Wrong
    Quincy Jones - Sax In The Garden
    Rumple Stilts Skin - I Think I Want To Dance With You
    Sybil Thomas - Rescue Me
    The Nick Straker Band - Straight Ahead
    Vin Zee - Funky Bebop
    William De Vaughn - Creme De Creme
    Xplosions, the - Wait a minute
    Young & Company - Yes, It Is Good
    Zafra Bros - Will I See You Tonight

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

thank u ...

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

nice collection but is there an upload???

2:12 PM  
Blogger QS_Bird said...

master3d I recommend to click on the title or the PICTURE!!!!!

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

FUNKYCHILD + 1

YOU ARE THE GODDESS OF FUNK

THANK U

6:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Thank you Qs_Bird !!!
thank you Raymun !!!
You're both great

I love those instrumentals

I love this blog !!!

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Since it seems to please people, l might sort out another volume... though l guess l will be stuck with the Q's & X's ! :(

3:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Well Boo then just skip the Q's & X's HINT HINT hahahahahahaha


Love ya

8:34 PM  
Blogger TEN said...

Great Music Blog! thanks.

9:06 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter